Adventures in the Vatican Adventures in the Vatican

A true masterpiece!

Of course, this is all symbolic to the economy's slow decline in the past decade. Pure genius.

Rabid-Animals responds:

You sir, are reminiscent of Voltaire, but younger, more spry, and infinitely more attractive.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Wonderful Game

I thought that the game was fantastic, great atmosphere, great mystery, great music. I do have one question though, WHAT THE FUCK was that thing at the end?!

Haven: The Hospital Haven: The Hospital

Pretty Fun

I like the game. The name immediatly reminded me of IT by Stephen King, and The Tommyknockers by Stephen King since the kid goes from the town of HAVEN to the town of DAIRE(Setting of IT)to go to the hospital. A great point-and-click game that had me stumped a few times.

How to draw 8: Newgrounds How to draw 8: Newgrounds

Awesome!

This is one of the best tutorials I've ever used, the only things I haven't drawn are Dad and the Son. Everything was great.

Aprime responds:

Hey thanks alot!
Why don't you send me the pictures you've drawn using this tutorial!
Thanks for the review!

Washing Mach Emulator 1.1 Washing Mach Emulator 1.1

Pretty Good

I liked the Idea of making that joke into an actual game, that was actually pretty good.

Jet Canyon (Beta) Jet Canyon (Beta)

Not bad for a first

Just the look of the menu was terrible, and even if I played on impossible, the game wasn't difficult at all. But like I said, good for a first try.

CEO Spinner CEO Spinner

Pretty good

The only problem I had was that I couldn't get the 30 rotations acheivment even though I had all the rest.
Despite that I thought it was a good time killer. Great Job!

Ragdoll Cannon: Remake Ragdoll Cannon: Remake

Great Game

I beat all of te lvls with 315 shots! Whoo!

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Awesome game

A totally new take on mario. The only time we really ever see him fighting is in the Smash Bros. series. Very well done, Daniel. Good Luck in the future.